NAIM NAIT XS 2
Garantujemo najnižu cenu na tržištu!
U slučaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
The NAIT XS 2 offers much of the performance of our reference quality SUPERNAIT 2 in a simpler, slimmer package combining a 70W power amplifier with six analogue inputs. Its high performance preamplifier stage is as transparent as you would expect from a Naim amplifier, and it also shares the single-ended class-A headphone output of its larger sibling.
The NAIT XS 2 can be upgraded with our external power supplies, power amplifiers and even phono stages to become the musical heart of a modern music system to get the best from digital, CD, vinyl and AV sources.
Naim NAIT XS 2 is the latest incarnation of the NAIT XS, offering a host of improvements over the existing model. Owing to an expanded toroidal transformer, the XS 2 is capable of outputting an impressive 70 watts and 100 watts into 8 ohms and 4 ohms respectively.
Nait XS2 benefits from several modifications that further augment its sound class. These include the ceramic heatsink construction, consistent current supply, drive mechanisms, a reconfigured interior arrangement to maximise signal paths along with bespoke film-type capacitors located in each vital audio location.
Made in a slim aluminium casing, the amplifier offers six analogue inputs and an identical state-of-art Class A headphone amp as used in the SuperNait 2. As with any amplifier, the proof is in the performance. Nait XS 2 offers a sound that is dynamic yet tender and unbiased.
- 70W (into 8ohms) 100W (into 4ohms)
- 6 analogue inputs: 4 x DIN/RCA pair, 1 x RCA pair, 1 x DIN (for Naim phono amplifier)
- 1/4" (6.35mm) headphone output and high-quality Class-A headphone amplifier
- Constant PS circuit method used to give very quiet drive signals
- Ceramic heat sink separation for enhanced sound class on power and preamp region
- Bespoke toroidal transformer with seven individual windings
- Powered input for use with StageLine or SuperLine phono stages
- USB-mini B for future software upgrades
- British build and design
- Input Level: 2V sources (0.5-5.0V)
- Input Sensitivity: 130mV
- Analog: 4 x DIN / RCA pair
- UI: Front panel vol control/ buttons
- Line (Fixed): AV, HDD 130mV, 600Ω
- Line (Variable): Pre-amp, sub (RCA pair)
- Line Level Variable: 775mV, <50Ω
- Power Out: +24V for Naim phono amp
- Headphone out: ¼" (6.35mm) TRS Socket
- Speaker (8/4Ω): 70/100W per channel
- Remote Control: Infra-Red (RC5)
- Remote In: 3.5mm jack on rear
- For updates: 1 x USB mini-B
- Supplied: NARCOM-4 remote control
- Mains Supply: 100V, 115V, 230V: 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (quiescent): 16VA
- Power Consumption (maximum): 350VA
- Front: Brushed black anodised aluminium
- Case: Black powder coated aluminium
- Dimensions: 70 x 432 x 314 (H x W x D)
- Weight: 8.4kg