FOCUSRITE ISA Two - Pretpojačalo
*Cena sa popustom može da se ostvari ukoliko se plaća gotovinski, virmanom (preko računa) ili odmah debitnom i kreditnom karticom.
Garantujemo najnižu cenu!
- Svetogorska 9, Beograd
- Centralni magacin
- Dual Mono
- Transformer Based Microphone Inputs
- Variable Input Impedance
- Front Panel Instrument Inputs
Two channels of classic Focusrite mic pres
Focusrite's ISA Two brings together a totally independent pair of classic ISA microphone preamps from the original ISA 110 module, combining the best of traditional solid-state electronics with the original input transformer specified by Rupert Neve – the Lundahl LL1538.
Each mic pre has the option of mic, line or the front-panel instrument input, with variable input impedance to ensure you are getting the best performance from the source. Up to 60dB of gain is available on the first four-position rotary and gain range switches, with a further +20dB of continuously variable trim, meaning a huge 80dB of gain is available should it be required. The high-pass filter features variable cut-off frequency between 16 and 420Hz. A pair of 8-segment LED meters show peak signal level in dBFS, while a rear-panel pot allows calibration to suit your A-D converters. Rear-panel insert points allow the use of inline processors such as compression.
- Includes Lundahl LL1538 input transformers, originally chosen by Rupert Neve for the ISA 110 and one of the best microphone input transformers available
- Zobel network in the ISA circuit (perfected by Rupert Neve) allows the microphone preamp to maintain an extremely flat frequency response across a very wide bandwidth
- Offers up to 80 dB of clean, distortion-free gain
- ISA topology ensures low-noise even at the highest gain levels
- The transformer supplies 20 dB of gain, while the ISA's input stage offers up to 60 dB of additional gain on the microphone input
- Four choices of input impedance, including the original ISA 110 value, allow for matching the preamp to a different microphones, even a vintage type, for the best possible sound
- Impedance is selected using a switch on the front panel
- Impedance choice is remembered even when the unit is switched off and back on
- Each channel has an eight-LED array to clearly display the level of the two signals
- Line up the analog levels with digital converters or a DAW by using the calibration knob on the rear panel
- Calibration avoids clipping on input
- Two 1/4" TS connectors on the front panel provide access to a transparent DI input
- TRS line inputs are available on the rear panel and a front panel switch allows for stepping through them to instantly select required input
- Smooth-sounding, built-in 18 dB/octave high-pass filter per channel
- Same design as the original ISA 110 module
- Ideal for cutting out rumble, thumps and other unwanted low-frequency sounds using the 16 Hz to 420 Hz range
- Easily accessed with a large knob and illuminated button
- Each channel has its own balanced insert point via 1/4" TRS send and receive connectors
- Allows for a choice of signal processor to be connected and switched in and out using the illuminated switch on the front panel