AMS Neve 1073 DPX
Garantujemo najnižu cenu na tržištu!
U slučaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
The 1073® DPX has two channels of Neve 1073® Class A design microphone preamplifiers, each with 3-band EQ (fixed HF plus two switchable bands with cut/boost capability) and high pass filter
- 2 independent, genuine 1073® transformer-coupled microphone preamplifier / EQ circuits, in a single 2U 19″ rack mount enclosure
- Exclusive Neve® Marinair™ transformers used on each input and output stage.
- Convenient connections for Mic, Line & DI inputs on front of unit, with switchable mic/line input connections on the rear of the unit
- Switchable +48v Phantom Power, Hi/Lo impedence, -20dB pad and DI ground lift on the input stage
- Switchable Phase, and EQ in/out
- Insert send and return loop feature allows external equipment to be connected easily to the 1073DPX audio chain, such as mono/stereo limiter/compressors;
- Pre-EQ insert send/return – a line level send is available from the mic-preamp output stage and a return just before the EQ stage
- Post-EQ insert send/return – a line level send is available from the post-EQ stage and a return just before the main output stage
- Independent channel output level controls
- 7-stage LED signal level meters for each channel – can show mic/line/DI input-stage level, EQ-stage level or output-stage level up to +24dB
- Headphone output with adjustable volume control, can listen to channel 1, channel 2 or both channels combined
- External multi-voltage PSU
- Optional Digital I/O module
Found on some of the most famous recordings of the past 40 years, the big, punchy sound of the 1073 complements any musical genre – from rock to rap to classical.
Launched in 1970, the 1073® Classic soon became the first choice mic preamp for leading producers and artists.
The quality is legendary. Designed and built in England, the modern-day 1073®DPX is produced to the exact specifications of the original with matched components to ensure the sound remains true.
The 1073®DPX has two channels of the 1073® Class A design microphone preamplifiers, each with 3-band EQ (fixed HF plus two switchable bands with cut/boost capability) and high pass filter, adding warmth and depth to recordings, bringing out subtle ambience, maintaining spatial positioning, and capturing a more precise image – embodying, think many engineers and producers, the essence of the genuine Neve® sound. Building on the 1073® classic module features, the 1073®DPX introduces extra functionality with integrated DI input, phantom power, selectable Insert feature, level meters, selectable headphone monitoring and front input connectors on each channel for easy and direct connection of microphones and instruments. The 19” rack-mount 2U unit includes an external multi-voltage PSU
An optional Digital I/O module can be fitted into the 1073®DPX and provides AES and FireWire digital connectivity at a range of sample rates. Mastering-grade converters are used and the simple configuration and convenience of digital connectivity make the 1073®DPX the ultimate front-end for capturing the best possible recordings.