AMS Neve 1073N
Garantujemo najnižu cenu na tržištu!
U slučaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
- Classic transformer microphone preamp amp (Class A design) with integral DI input and Phantom Power.
- Exclusive Neve® Marinair™ transformers used on input and output stages.
- 3 EQ bands & HP filter.
- Can be used as a standalone module or inserted into a compatible rack or console.
- Mic & Line inputs are transformer balanced and earth free.
- Microphone Input: Gain +80db to +20dB in 5dB steps.
- Designed and built in England.
- Line Input: Input impedance 10k ohms, gain +20dB to -10dB in 5dB steps.
- DI Input: Input impedance 10M Ohms (PAD off) / 10K Ohms (PAD on) Gain +80dB to +20dB in 5dB steps.
- Output: Maximum output is >+26dBu into 600Ω.
- Output is transformer balanced and earth free.
- Distortion: Not more than 0.07% from 50Hz to 10kHz at +20dBu output.
- (80kHz bandwidth) into 600Ω.
- Freq Response: ±0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz, -3dB at 40kHz. EQ Out.
Found on some of the most famous recordings of the past 40 years, the big, punchy sound of the 1073® complements any musical genre – from rock to rap to classical. The quality is legendary.
Launched in 1970, the 1073® Classic soon became the first choice mic preamp for leading producers and artists.
Designed and built in England, the modern-day 1073® N is produced to the exact specifications of the original, matching components to ensure the sound remains true. The Class A design 1073® N microphone preamplifier has 3-band EQ (fixed HF plus two switchable bands with cut/boost capability) and a high pass filter. The 1073® N mic pre and EQ combination adds warmth and depth to recordings, brings out subtle ambience, maintains spatial positioning, and captures a more precise image – embodying, think many engineers and producers, the essence of the Neve® sound.
Building on the 1073® classic module features, the 1073® N introduces extra functionality with an integrated DI input, I/O connectors for direct connection of microphones and instruments and other equipment, phantom power for powered microphones and a PSU for standalone use. It can also be fitted into compatible racks/housings or retrofit into 80 Series Neve® classic consoles. Neve – no question.