AMS Neve 4081Quad Mic Preamp
Garantujemo najnižu cenu na tržištu!
U slučaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
- Remote Control of legendary Neve microphone preamp design
- Four genuine 1081 Mic preamp channels in a single 9.5” wide unit
- Two units can be linked together to provide 8-channels in a 19” unit with optional 19″ rack-mount kit
- Remote control using a Mac or PC with Neve Remote Control software
- XLR Mic input can be switched between Mic and electronically balanced Line
- Switchable 48V Phantom power supply
- Digital I/O Option: Firewire/AES interface with four channels of A/D conversion to either AES or FireWire and 4 channels of D/A conversion. Analogue Insert (pre A/D converter) per channel.
"A classic preamp with modern control and I/O facilities, this is a great-sounding design offering Neve's typically larger-than-life character, massive gain capability and a huge headroom margin"
Hugh Robjohns, Sound on Sound
Four Classic Mic Preamps, One Powerful Remote-Controlled Unit
The 4081 Quad Mic Preamp builds on the incredible success of the 1081 and 1081R modules and provides both powerful control and legendary Neve sound.
Every function of the 4081 can be controlled directly from the front panel or by remote control using a Mac or PC with Neve Remote Control software. This provides a simple and elegant solution for users of ProTools, Nuendo, Cubase and similar DAW systems. Multiple 4081 units can be linked together to create up to 64 independent channels of Mic Preamps or Line Level inputs – all controlled from a single computer.
And now with Version 2.00 software, metering information is displayed within the Remote Mic Control window, which is passed back from the 4081 unit(s) to the Remote Mic Control software running on the computer being used for remote control.