ART PRO AUDIO SCL2
Garantujemo najnižu cenu na tržištu!
U slučaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
The SC2 is a highly sophisticated and flexible dynamics processor designed for easy operation and great tone. The unit can be adjusted to provide anything from smooth subtle compression to hard limiting. Noise reduction is provided by a fast solid gate or a subtle expander.
The Attack and Release functions allow the user to set the general operating range and then automatically adapt to the audio being processed. A full auto mode is also available. The ultra-precise LED meters while two LED meters clearly display the gain reduction for each channel.
- Dual Channel or Linked Stereo Operation
- ¼-Inch TRS Side Chain Inserts
- ¼-Inch TRS And XLR Balanced Inputs
- ¼-Inch TRS And XLR Balanced Outputs
- Stereo Mode Balance Control
- Led Gain Reduction Meters
- Selectable Auto/ Manual Attack/Release
- Selectable Hard/Soft Knee
- Precise Led Level Meters
- Internal Power Supply
- All Steel Chassis
- Input/Output Connections: ¼-inch TRS balanced
- Side Chain Connections: ¼-inch TRS (Tip = Send, Ring = Receive)
- Input Impedance: 10k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms (bal), 100 Ohms (unbal)
- Maximum Input Level: +20 dBu Balanced
- Maximum Output Level: +20 dBu Balanced
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 40kHz, +/- .5dB
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- Attack Time: .25mSec to 100mSec Adjustable
- Release Time: 100mSec to 3 Sec Adjustable
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.06% (typical)
- Power Requirements: 120 V 60 Hz/50H, 10W max.
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19.0" W x 6" D (4.5 x 48 x 15.2 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)