FOCUSRITE SCARLETT OCTOPRE DYNAMIC
Garantujemo najnižu cenu na tržištu!
U slučaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
As its name suggests, the Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic provides a compressor on each individual input—more specifically, a soft-knee VCA compressor operated by a signal knob. You can use this compressor in transparent mode for a more natural transient-taming response, or depress the More button to achieve a more noticeable sound out of the compressor. Along with the dynamic controls, the high-headroom, 2nd-generation Scarlett mic preamps render the unit suitable for recording loud sound sources, such as drums.
48V phantom power is available to power condenser microphones, as is a sample-rate selection button, a word clock sync button, instrument mode button, and more—all controllable from the front panel. 5-segment LED input metering provides an accurate readout of your levels. With its flexibility in accepting/routing signal via ADAT or analog connection points, you'll find this device useful in both studio and live environments.
Key Features at a Glance
- Eight 2nd-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Analog compression on every channel
- Eight balanced line inputs
- Focusrite precision AD/DA conversion up to sample rates of 192 kHz
- Two front-panel instrument input controls
- Pad-induced headroom for tracking loud sources such as drums
- Eight balanced line outputs - suitable for live use
- 5-segment LED input metering
- ADAT connectivity via optical cables
- 48V phantom power available on every channel for condenser mics
- Digital clocking with Word Clock I/O and JetPLL jitter elimination
- Included Softube Time and Tone bundle (software)
- Included Focusrite Red 3 plug-in suite