MOTU MicroBook IIc
Popust : 7.920,00 rsd.
Prikazana cena je za komad.
MOTU's MicroBook IIc audio interface packs tons of great sound and functionality for your Mac, PC or iPad into a petite-yet-rugged cast metal case. The MicroBook IIc builds upon the features of its popular predecessor with hands-on volume control, negligible latency, six simultaneous outputs, an XLR mic input, and 96kHz recording and playback support. Perfect for for live recording, laptop-based DJing, or laying down tracks in your home studio, the MicroBook IIc has the sonic quality and routing flexibility to become the hub of your audio rig. For a compact audio interface, the MOTU MicroBook IIc is a solid performer.
MOTU MicroBook IIc USB Audio Interface Features:
- 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface for Mac, PC and iPad
- Class compliant for use with iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Supports four simultaneous input channels and six simultaneous output channels
- 8-bus digital mixer for routing and mixing live inputs with computer tracks
- XLR pre-amp input, precision digital trim, 48V phantom power, 20dB pad
- hi-Z guitar input with precision digital trim
- Stereo line-level analog input (balanced 1/4" TRS or stereo mini)
- CueMix FX no-latency mixing and monitoring with EQ and dynamics processing
- 7-band parametric EQ and compression
- Test tone and white/pink noise generator
- Includes AudioDesk DAW software, USB cable, and mic cable adapter
Get the little audio interface that does it all: the MOTU MicroBook IIc!
|Analog Inputs||1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 2 x 1/4" (line in), 1 x 1/8" TRS|
|Analog Outputs||2 x 1/4" (line out), 1 x 1/8" TRS, 1 x 1/4" (headphone)|
|Digital Outputs||1 x S/PIDF|
|Number of Preamps||2|
|Data I/O||1 x USB Type B|
|Manufacturer Part Number||8432|