Sennheiser HD 650
Garantujemo najnižu cenu!
Pivotal improvements over the HD 600 include increased frequency range (they will reproduce lower bass and higher treble) and lower THD (total harmonic distortion), ensuring the best possible listening experience.
If you also to get the most from your HD 650, we recommend using them with a headphone amplifier. Heres a perfect addition to your high-end home entertainment system. Hand-picked components, special acoustic materials and exceptional engineering make these headphones an audiophiles dream.
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- Highly optimised magnet systems for minimum harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- High-quality titanium/silver finish, gold plated ¼” jack with adapter lead to 3.5 mm jack
- Fine acoustic metal mesh damping material for precise damping over entire diaphragm
- Detachable highly conductive OFC cable, Kevlar-reinforced with UL handling noise
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
'Vivid Sound and excellent build make these everything that most will ever need from a pair of headphones...taut bass...midrange finesse...superb build quality' (Hi-Fi News Magazine May 2013)
"A super all round reference design with crisp, detailed and even sound allied to superlative build and comfort." (Hi-Fi World Magazine World Standards)
Transducer principle: Open, dynamic
Ear coupling: circumaural
Nominal impedance: 300 Ohm
Contact pressure: 2.5N
Cable length: 3 metre
Weight w/o cable: 260g
Jack plug: 6.3 /3.5mm stereo
Freq Response: 10 - 39500 Hz
Sound Pressure: 103dB (1Vrms)
Total harmonic distortion: 0.05 %