CELESTION TF 0615 - Zvučnik
Garantujemo najnižu cenu!
- Futoški put 1, Novi Sad
- Ugrinovački Put 10n, Zemun
- Centralni magacin
- Svetogorska 9, Beograd
The Celestion TF0615 6" speaker serves equally well as a woofer or dedicated midrange component when used in pro loudspeaker systems.
1.5" high temperature copper voice coil wound on polyimide former for increased reliability
Optimal performance achieved in sealed enclosures
Perfect for use in 2-way systems
The versatile Celestion TF0615 6" driver offers excellent performance when used in bass and dedicated midrange applications. Its 1.5" copper voice coil is set onto a polyimide former, which assures good long-term resistance to the detrimental effects of extreme high temperatures.
A cloth sealed surround is combined with an optimized Kevlar-loaded paper cone, to ensure the speaker's frequency response is smooth and extended. An intelligent heat vented motor assembly enhances cooling, and a rigid chassis design for maximum energy transfer.
- Nominal Diameter6"
- Power Handling (RMS)100 Watts
- Power Handling (max)200 Watts
- Impedance8 ohms
- Frequency Response85 to 6,000 Hz
- Sensitivity95 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter1.5"
- Magnet Weight17 oz.
- Resonant Frequency (Fs)107.2 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re)7.25 ohms
- Mechanical Q (Qms)5.83
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes)0.68
- Total Q (Qts)0.61
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas)0.23 ft.³
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms)0.19 mm/N
- BL Product (BL)9.03 Tm
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms)11.39g
- Moving Mass Of Diaphragm (Mmd)11.31 g
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax)2.50 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd)188 cm²
- Cone MaterialPaper / Kevlar
- Surround MaterialCloth
- Voice Coil Wire MaterialCopper
- Voice Coil FormerKapton® / Polyimide
- Basket / Frame MaterialSteel
- Magnet MaterialFerrite
- Overall Outside Diameter7.01"
- Baffle Cutout Diameter5.79"
- Bolt Circle Diameter6.63"
- # Mounting Holes4
- Sealed Volume0.33 ft.³
- Sealed F3139 Hz
- Vented Volume0.56 ft.³
- Vented F365 Hz
- Part Number294-2052
- Product Category Pro Woofers, Subwoofers & Midrange Speakers
- Unit of MeasureEA
- Product Rating
- Weight4.1500 lbs.