MARTIN AUDIO MLA Mini - Pasivni zvučnik
Garantujemo najnižu cenu!
MLA technology, embodied in MLA, MLA Compact and MLA Mini, represents a new direction in the way loudspeaker arrays are configured and controlled. It has been developed to address the position-dependent variations in sound levels and frequency response that are a characteristic of even the very latest conventional line array systems.
Receiving multiple awards for innovation, MLA technology represents a radical departure from conventional line array thinking, and delivers much more consistent sound across the audience.
With independent control of up to 144 individual cells in an array, MLA technology is not constrained by the typical 3dB fall-off in SPL with doubling of distance associated with line arrays. Instead, the engineer specifies exactly what SPL and frequency response is required at the front rows, the mix position and the rear balconies – as well as identifying areas where sound is to be avoided – and intelligent software automatically controls the array to produce that result.
Critically, the software predictions are accurate to within +/-1dB of measured results, so the required coverage and SPLs can be programme-in and achieved at switch-on – completely eliminating time consuming trial-and-error during set-up.
MLA technology has many advantages over a conventional line array, including:
- Consistency across the coverage area (the sound heard at the mix position is replicated uniformly across the audience).
- Noise pollution reduction – MLA’s ‘hard-avoid’ function greatly reduces sound spill outside the defined audience area without impacting on audience enjoyment. Environmental noise issues are tackled head on!
- MLA provides immense power in a smaller package with freight cost savings and reduction in energy consumption contributing to a lower carbon footprint.
- MLA offers sonic perfection, transparency and engineer responsiveness
- The elimination of delay speakers in some venues, where standard line array systems would generally require them – leading to the freeing up of more seats in the auditorium (and greater promoter profitability).
- The optimisation technique allows software-driven changes without the need to drop the array for physical adjustment – it can also lead to an improvement in sight lines.
These advantages apply to the full range of applications – whether concert touring, one-off events, festivals or permanent installations in clubs and live venues.
In short, MLA technology embodied in the MLA Series employs a precise science that guarantees greater control, consistency and unparalleled sonic quality. High-efficiency acoustic and amplifier technologies reduce size and weight, and with amplification, processing and control already onboard, less trucking space is required – delivering greater tour profit.
- Numerically optimised, ultra-compact loudspeaker system
- Cellular array format with amplification, multi-cellular DSP and digital networking housed in companion sub-bass
- Dedicated Class D amplifiers for individual powering of individual cells
- Industry leading DISPLAY2.1™ intelligent software interacts with DSP for highly accurate array optimisation
- Vertical coverage can be fine-tuned electronically to cope with changing environmental conditions and last minute changes in rigging height
- “Hard-avoid” areas, such as on-stage, ceilings and site perimeter, can be programmed in
- Switched mode power supplies with PFC (Power Factor Correction) and global mains voltage operation
- Two-way design delivers LF/HF peak SPL’s of 130/129dB @ 1m from a single, ultra-compact enclosure
- Fast, integral flying system for suspension of up to 16 MLA Mini or 12 MLA Mini + 3 MSX enclosures
- True 100° (-6dB) horizontal constant directivity. Consistent and usable out to 125° (-10dB)
- 76Hz-18kHz ± 3dB frequency response