AMS Neve 2264ALB
Garantujemo najnižu cenu na tržištu!
U slučaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
Crafted in England by Neve engineers, the 2264ALB retains the original 2264A’s unique sonic characteristics by using the same architecture, matching components and original hand-wound transformers and adds new features.
- Classic mono Limiter/Compressor, available in a 500-series format
- Transformer-coupled circuits used in Input, Bridge-driver, Side-chain and Output stages
- Independent Limiter and Compressor IN/OUT selectors
- BYPASS switch connects input terminals directly to output terminals
- Slow Attack switch changes between classic 2264A attack settings and new Slow Attack setting for buss compression work
- Digital LED meter with approximate PPM ballistics indicates 0dB to 20dB of gain reduction
- Audio Processing Insert design allows the audio to/from the 2264ALB module to be inserted into the audio path of an existing 1073LB module (modules must be fitted in the same 500-series rack)
- Compatible 500-series rack/enclosure with Power Supply and line-level input/output connectors required, not supplied.
The original 2264A units are still sought after, decades after production stopped, and they remain one of the milestone pieces of studio equipment.
Legendary Compressor/Limiter for 500-series
Originally designed in 1974, the Neve 2264A mono Limiter/Compressor unit quickly became a legend.
Delivering similar facilities and performance as the earlier 2254 Limiter/Compressor type, it did so despite being packaged in a more compact form-factor. Discrete, Class A/B design and transformer-coupled circuits used in the input, innovative bridge-driver design, side-chain and output stages ensured a totally unique sound. The original 2264A units are still sought after, decades after production stopped, and they remain one of the milestone pieces of studio equipment.
Crafted in England by Neve engineers, the 2264ALB retains the original 2264A’s unique sonic characteristics by using the same architecture, matching components and original hand-wound transformers and adds new features: a Signal Presence indicator LED and a Slow Attack option. And it delivers it in a modern and portable form-factor which professional producers and engineers demand.
Simply install into an empty slot in your compatible 500 series rack, connect your line level signals and inject the legendary Neve dynamic sound into your audio creations. And it’s the perfect pairing for the incredible Neve 1073LB microphone pre amp module. The 2264ALB module can be inserted between the input and output stages of the 1073LB module, creating an all-new Neve classic audio path (modules must be fitted in the same 500 series rack)
Classic… and Revolutionary.