Steinberg Cubase Pro 12
CUBASE GUIDES YOU ON YOUR MUSIC PRODUCTION JOURNEY
Do you want to start creating your own music, bring your production up to a professional level, or streamline your workflow for short deadlines? Whatever you need, Cubase helps you to reach your full creative potential. From Hollywood blockbuster composers and Billboard Hot 100 producers right through to keen beginners, the world of music production trusts the comprehensive feature set, straightforward tools and unrivaled sound of our acclaimed music production software.
Cubase 12 features significant new features and workflow enhancements which make composing, recording, and mixing music even more creatively rewarding. From improved MIDI Remote integration and improved editing tools to enhanced audio-to-MIDI and new effects, Cubase 12 will bring your creative ideas to life better - and faster - than ever.
MIDI Remote integration
MIDI controllers are essential to every music production setup and, in Cubase 12, integrating them has reached a new level. Built around the new concept of MIDI Remote Scripts, Cubase will automatically detect your device and map the controls. If there is no script for your device yet, you can easily create your own with the MIDI Controller Surface Editor. You can then conveniently connect controls and parameters with the Mapping Assistant.
VariAudio with Scale Assistant
Whether you want to get creative with melodies or correct the pitch of your recordings, the Scale Assistant in VariAudio brings two powerful tools together to make pitch editing a breeze. Just set the scale and follow the Chord Track or let the Scale Assistant suggest the scale, based on your recorded notes. You can then instantly quantize the pitch of your recording or snap the VariAudio pitch editing to the scale. Pitch editing has never been so easy!
Audio to MIDI chords
Have you forgotten what you just played? Don’t worry. Just drag your audio recording to the Chord Track and Cubase will lay out the chord progression for you. And if the detection does not match your scale, the Chord Assistant can suggest the nearest alternatives based on the following chords. The new Create Chord Events from Audio feature in Cubase blurs the borders between audio and MIDI, letting you focus on the music. Just like it should be.
You can really breathe life into your sounds with the advanced, multi-effect modulation of FX Modulator. From classic ducking effects to exciting rhythmic patterns, it offers brand new ways to get creative. Create custom shaped LFOs and modulate up to six integrated effect modules at once. The LFO can also be triggered via MIDI or use one or more side-chain inputs, letting the LFO follow the incoming signals. And if you don’t want to create your own styles, you will find inspiration in many carefully designed presets.
Steinberg Cubase Pro 12
• Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz
• Unlimited number of audio/MIDI/Instrument tracks
• Complete effect suite with over 90 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors
• Four outstanding VST Instruments with over 3.000 included instrument sounds, HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 5, Padshop 2 and Retrologue 2
• NEW: Improved MIDI Remote controller integration
• NEW: FX Modulator - advanced, multi-effect modulation
• NEW: Improved AudioWarp with phase-coherent multi-track warp
• NEW: Scale Assistant in VariAudio
• NEW: Audio to MIDI chords
• NEW: Verve - a beautifully atmospheric felt piano.
• NEW: Raiser – flexible limiter
• NEW: Enhanced Logical Editors
• Native Apple silicon support