APART CM 20T
The CM20T two-way built-in loudspeaker can be used as a 16 ohms or 100 volt loudspeaker. In 16 ohms use, you can connect up to 4 loudspeakers in parallel on each channel of a standard 4 ohms amplifier. For 100 volt use, the CM20T is equipped with a high-quality 20 watts 100 volt transformer with several power tappings (20 – 10 – 5 – 2.5 watts). Therefore it can be used in projects with high ceilings or places with background noise where a little more power is needed.
The loudspeaker has a 6.5” enforced polypropylene woofer what results in a very low distortion. To complete the sound, a 1” tweeter has been integrated. It makes the CM20T very suitable for the distribution of microphone calls and background music.
The housing is made of high quality ABS. The woofer is made out of enforced polypropylene, what makes it moisture-proof. The aluminium grille makes CM20T humidity proof and ideal to be used in bathrooms, kitchens... The loudspeaker is easy to install, due to its simple, quick mounting system with only 3 screws. These screws are hidden behind the loudspeaker grill, what gives the loudspeaker a modern and striking design.
This loudspeaker is now updated with a new Quick Fix connector and transformer tapping sticker for an even faster and easier installation.
Versatile for almost every market around the globe due to the addition of the 70 / 100 volt connection, the CM series is bound to stay the standard installer’s choice in the fixed install market.
The complete redesign of the CM Series is done according to the corporate Apart identity. Apart blue speaker clamps and product sticker, an Apart marked transformer and loudspeaker basket.
The CM20T loudspeakers can be painted in any colour.
- Two-way built-in loudspeaker; 16 ohms or 100 volt loudspeaker
- Connect up to 4 speakers parallel on a standard 4 ohms amplifier
- 20 watts 100 volt transformer (20 - 10 - 5 - 2.5 watts)
- ABS housing; enforced polypropylene woofer; aluminium grille
- Versatile 70/100v connectors
- Use for high ceilings and areas requiring reasonable power
- Loudspeaker system: 2-way
- Woofer size: 6.5inch
- Woofer cone material: polypropylene
- Tweeter size: 1 inch
- Mounting system: 3 screws
- 100V transformer power taps: 20 - 10 - 5 watts
- 70V transformer power taps: 20 - 10 - 5 - 2.5 watts
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Low impedance dynamic power: 60 watts
- SPL 1W/1m: 86 dB
- Max SPL 1m: 104 dB
- Frequency response: 60 - 20K Hz
- Main construction material: ABS plastic
- Grille main material: aluminium
- IP rating: 54
- Applicable low impedance: yes
- Applicable in 100V: yes
- Vertical dispersion angle 1000 Hz: 180°
Physical & Dimensions
- Outside diameter: 205mm
- Depth: 80mm
- Cutout: 186mm
- Weight: 1.4kg