ART PRO AUDIO ARTS8
Garantujemo najni┼żu cenu na tr┼żi┼ítu!
U slu─Źaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
Connection versatility sets the T8 apart from other isolation boxes. The T8 provides balanced XLR, 1/4" phone, and RCA type phono connections on all inputs and outputs simultaneously. The T8 fits easily into virtually any audio system and is a clean patch point between all types of systems.
The T8s mounting ears are reversible so you can have either the XLRs on the front or The 1/4" and RCA phono jacks on the front. This maximizes flexibility in cabling your system. Whether you need an interface between a computer based audio workstation and your monitor system, isolation on long cable runs in a fixed installation, isolation of multiple signal sources from your recording equipment, or in many cases, just a safer connection between two audio systems, the T8 can accommodate.
It's full feature set, rugged construction, and high-end specifications make the T8 the obvious choice for Live Sound, Permanent/Fixed Install, D.J., and virtually any PA application.
8 Channel Transformer / Isolator
- High-quality, passive audio interface
- 8 high performance transformers
- XLR, 1/4" phone, and RCA type phono connections on all inputs and outputs.
- Reversible rack mount ears
- Separate input and output signal grounds reduce hum
- Audio transformers have an extremely flat and wide frequency response
- Very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources
- Can be used for signal taps or as a signal splitter
- Use as a safer connection between two audio systems (ie: Computer workstation or monitor system)
- 19" 1U black all steel case
|Frequency Response||10Hz -50kHz, +/-.5dB @ +4dBu|
|Phase Shift||Phase Error: Less than 5&186;, 20Hz - 20kHz|
|Power Requirement||Completely Passive|
|Dimensions||1.75"H x 19"W x 3.75"D|