DENON RCD-M41 Silver
Garantujemo najnižu cenu na tržištu!
U slučaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
Meanwhile the new cosmetic design echoes that of Denon's flagship 'NE' separates. The RCD-M41 has two digital optical inputs to hook up a TV, set-top box or other digital gear that deserves improved audio quality, and has built-in CD plus FM radio.
Denon’s popular M series gives you high sound quality based on the “simple & straight” concept. Circuitry is uncomplicated, signal paths are short, and all adverse influences on sound quality have been minimised. The circuit design and the way the chassis is built ensure that the sound you hear is utterly faithful to the original performance.
- Compact size Hi-Fi quality CD receiver - True Hi-Fi sound from a surprisingly small cabinet.
- 2 x 30W output, plus pre-out socket for an active subwoofer - Powerful and clean sound for small and mid-size rooms.
- New discrete analogue circuitry - Enhanced audio performance.
- Simple & straight circuit design and Triple Noise Reduction Design (T.N.R.D.) - Preserving audio signal purity.
- Bluetooth built-in - Instant wireless streaming from smartphones and tablets
- Bluetooth OFF mode for highest sound performance - Disabling radio signal for pure sound.
- CD, FM and two optical digital inputs - Plenty of playback options.
- 2 Line FL Display - Easy to read radio station, music files tag, and setup navigation.
- New industrial design derived from flagship NE series separates - Modern touch, still resembling classic, high-quality HiFi components.
Triple Noise Reduction
In an audio component where various circuits, boards, and wire layouts can influence each other, it is not possible to obtain satisfying specifications or sound simply by strengthening the power amp circuit. Denon has therefore eliminated three sources of noise to ensure that the sound is as clean as possible. Distortion from the input selector, electronic volume and power amp has been suppressed to improve the signal-to-noise ratio and produce an even smoother, dramatic sound.
New Cosmetic Design
The style of the RCD-M41 has been updated and refined, echoing the industrial design of Denon’s flagship New Era Hi-Fi separates. The compact size of 210mm width and just 310mm depth (plus speakers) allows for an easy setup of the D-M41 on a bookshelf, in a bedroom or in the home office. With several colour combinations, it easily blends into your lifestyle, delivering impeccable performance at the same time.
Bluetooth is integrated to allow instant wireless connectivity with smartphones, tablets and computers, as part of a package of input choices designed to offer optimal flexibility. The Bluetooth circuitry has been designed complete with an on/off selector, offering convenient wireless connection when required, plus enhanced sound from the other sources like CD, , FM or digital in when it’s not in use.
High quality power output 2 x 30 W
CD Compatibility CD / CD-R/RW / WMA / MP3
Tuner FM (RDS)
Tone Control Bass / Treble / Balance
Sleep Timer Yes
Programmable Timer Once / Daily
Inputs / Outputs
Analogue In / Out 1 / 0
Digital Optical In / Out 2 / 0
Subwoofer PreOut Yes
Speaker Terminal Screw Type
Headphone Out Yes
Speaker A / B No
Power Output (6 ohm, 1kHz) 30W
Number of channels 2
Freq. Response (Analogue In) 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Receiving Range Band III Yes
Frequency Range FM 87.5 Mhz - 108.0 MHz
Available Colours Black / Premium Silver
Remote Control RC-1162
Power Consumption 70W
Standby Consumption 0.3W
Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) 210mm x 308mm x 115mm