MARANTZ PM6005 SilverGold
Garantujemo najnižu cenu na tržištu!
U slučaju da pronadjete isti proizvod po povoljnijoj ceni,
molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate na:
The analogue heritage Marantz is so reputed for is clear as soon as you give it your first listen. Solidly-built components inside the PM6005 like the Toroidial transformer and feedback amplifier offer a musical experience that's powerful but not unruly. Two pairs of speakers can be wired up in an A&B formation which is handy if you want to utilise a second zone in an adjoining room. Speakers can be 'bare-wired' into the premium binding posts or if you wish you may use standard 4mm banana plugs or spades.
As a further useful feature, the remote handset can also be used to operate the CD6005 - another good reason to match the amplifier up to it's equally as impressive CD Player sibling. The Marantz PM6005 comes in two finishes; classic black or silver.
- Digital input (Optical / Coaxial) to extend connectivity
- Fully shielded 24bit / 192kHz CS4398 DAC
- A-B Speaker switching for bi-wiring or two pairs of speakers
- Current feedback amplification for superior reproduction
- Customised components specifically made for Marantz
- Shottky Diodes for fast and efficient signal handling
- 24 karat Gold-plated contacts
- Symmetrical circuit layout for improved stereo imaging
- Toroidal transformer provides plenty of clean, efficient power
"There’s plenty to sing about with this Marantz amp. The digital upgrade broadens its appeal to a wider audience, and gives it an edge over its Rotel rival. This is Superb sound quality on a budget for your analogue and digital music."
2014 Best Stereo Amplifier up to £500
"A fantastic budget stereo amp. Delivers superb sound quality for your analogue and digital music."
|Analogue Audio Inputs||5|
|Digital Audio Inputs||2|
|Phono Input (MM / MC)||1|
|Tone Controls||Balance / Bass / Treble / Loudness|
|Power Output (8 / 4 Ohm RMS)||45 W / 60 W|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz - 70 kHz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.05%|
|Input Sensitivity MM||2 mV / 47 kOhm|
|Signal to Noise Ratio MM||83 dB|
|Input Sensitivity||High level 200 mV / 20 kOhm|
|Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H)||440 x 370 x 105 mm|