MXL R 144 - Studijski ribbon mikrofon
Garantujemo najnižu cenu!
MEGA AKCIJA !!! Incorporating a Figure-8 polar pattern and a 1.8-micron aluminum ribbon, the MXL R144 offers breathtaking sound for vocal and instrument recordings and is an excellent microphone for broadcast applications. The R144 also performs brilliantly on acoustic instruments, strings, and horns and offers high SPL capability, outstanding side rejection and precise directivity.
- Perfect for a musician who needs a workhorse ribbon mic
- Mellow sound with a rich midrange and rolled-off top end
- Figure-8 polar pattern that captures instruments and room sound
- High SPL capability—ideal for horns and electric guitars
- Compact design that makes mic placement easy
Type: Ribbon Velocity Microphone
Ribbon Element: 1.8-micron aluminum ribbon
Ribbon Length: 47mm
Frequency Range: 20Hz -17kHz
Polar Pattern: Figure-8
Sensitivity: -56 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa)
Impedance: 250 ohms
Rated Load Impedance: >1500 Ohms
Max SPL for 0.1% THD: >130 dB @1 kHz
Size: 47mm x 171mm/1.85 in. x 6.75 in.
Weight: 400g/0.85 lbs
Metal Finish: Purple and chrome