The PR1000R is a professional AM/FM RDS tuner. The unit has a brushed aluminum front, and is loaded with professional features. It is easy to integrate in rack mounted professional audio distribution systems, stereo HiFi systems, multi-room audio systems and computer controlled audio systems.
This tuner can be controlled by RS232 and infrared, and comes with an IR handheld remote and FM antenna . For professional use, removable 19-inch rack ears are included.
The PR100R has an output attenuator on the rear panel, and galvanically separated antenna and RS-232 connectors. The RDS function offers information about program type, song name identification and radio station identification.
The PR100R is highly recommended for use with Concept1. It has an attractive clear dot matrix gas display, a very low power consumption and it is designed for 24/7 reliability. Best of all : this unit will convince your customers to choose a professional system and avoid cheap, unreliable consumer HiFi sets !
- FM tuning range : 87.5 – 108 MHz
- Presets : 40
- AM tuning range : 522 – 1611 kHz
- FM sensitivity (26 dB S/N) @ 75 ohm unbalanced : 1.1 µV
- AM sensitivity (26 dB S/N) : 38 µV
- FM channel selectivity (200 kHz) : 50 dB
- FM channel selectivity (400 kHz) : 70 dB
- Audio S/N ratio FM : > 78 dB
- Audio bandwidth ± 1.5 dB : 30 – 15 kHz
- THD : <0.1%
- Stereo separation : >50 dB @ 1 kHz
- Power supply : 230 VAC/50 Hz
- Power consumption : max 10 VA
- Power consumption standby mode : 1 watt
- Rack ears : included - removable
- Adjustable audio output level
- Galvanically separated antenna and RS232 connectors
- Active FM antenna signal buffer
- Tuner with adaptive noise suppression
- Dimensions L x W x H : 484 (430) x 270 (245) x 44 mm
- Weight : 2.8 kg