ISO ACOUSTICS ISO-130
Assembled in the short configuration and using the tilt settings to focus the studio monitors on the listening position or assembled in the tall configuration to bring the studio monitors up to ear level and tilted to optimize the focus.
Superior Acoustic Isolation
IsoAcoustics are renowned for their studio monitor/speaker stands, providing superior acoustic isolation, thanks to their patented technology and years of expertise. The ISO 130 Studio Monitor Stands are designed for smaller studio monitors. The robust yet sleek build utilises unique isolation technology, resulting in improved audio reproduction and accuracy. They work by eliminating energy transfer between the studio monitor and your desktop surface. The result is improved imaging, enhanced bass response and high-end clarity. The stands are perfect for mixing and mastering applications, providing a clearer image of your mix with unparalleled accuracy. They are ideal for a range of users from bedroom music producers to professional studio engineers.
14 Height/Tilt Variations
The thing that sets the ISO 130s apart from conventional stands is the versatile positioning options. The stands provide 14 variations of height and tilt adjustment, designed to optimise your listening position and placement of your monitors. This can be useful for finding the sweet spot for mixing. They are ideal for use with studio monitors, home theatre systems and even sound reinforcement.
- Premium-grade studio monitor/speaker stands
- Allows you to find the perfect listening position and sweet spot
- Delivers refined audio performance, deeper bass response and improved accuracy
- 14 variations of height/tilt adjustment for optimised positioning
- Specialised isolation technology
- Designed for smaller-sized studio monitors and speakers
- Perfect for mixing and mastering applications
- Overall Dimensions: 5.1”x6”/13x15cm
- Short: 2.7”/8cm
- Tall: 8”/20.3cm
- Maximum Load Capacity: 20 lbs/9kg